Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yeah, Enya.

You act like you think he knows who you are..but until you actually talk to him, he doesn't even know you exist.

Well, he probably does if you were in any of his classes but he doesn't pay attention to you. You're so shy and it does get annoying, cause your not even doing anything... If I can talk to guys I like..no matter how awkward it is *cough cough* steven *cough*, then you can talk to Eric. Stop being so shy and jump out of your comfort zone a little bit.

And you can talk to him by yourself. You can't rely on a friend all the time to do everything with/for you. You also freak all the time..that gets REALLY annoying and it kinda pisses me off. No offense..

Sorry if this sounds terribly harsh, but its true. I'm just telling you the blunt side of this all.


DIY.

Oh, and this is Erika, btw.